Apple iPad 2 second generation iPad will get a glass free 3D using head tracking technology. It is based on the camera of the Apple iPad 2.
Jeremie Francone and Laurence Nigay are from the Laboratory of Informatics of Grenoble at the EHCI Research Center Group, they have successfully created a glasses free 3D experience on Apple iPad 2. They have provided the head tracking technology, which it will be using in front facing camera of iPad 2 with basic 3D graphics. It doesn’t need an accelerometer trusts only on the front facing camera of second generation iPad.
Glasses free 3D has been spreaded by Nintendo in its new 3DS portable gaming console and Apple also suggested that it could be implemented on glass free 3D gaming for the next generation iPod touch. Apple has shown a demo video, which it has shown the graphics on the iPad 2 screen display change according to the position of the user.
The video has providing the illusion of 3D objects moving on the screen display. The Glass free 3D video is amazing and the system uses only front facing camera of iPad 2. The Apple iPad 2 is good for video chat with family, friends and business associates.
- Apple iPad 2: Apple Announces Apple iPad 2 Release Date
- Apple iPad 2: Apple iPad 2 With Wide Range of Speakers
- Samsung Galaxy Tab To Beat Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 2: Apple Plans To Release iPad 2 in Three Versions
- Apple iPad 2 and iPhone 5 Plans to Arrange Ultrafast, Dual Core SGX543 Graphics