HTC EVO 4G: iFixit did a teardown to see what really does the HTC EVO 4G carries and her come some interesting things from the folks at iFixit who tore apart the HTC EVO 4G.
iFixit said that the HTC EVO 4G was an simple to tear apart phone which was very easy to tear apart. All that required to tear down the phone was the back cover and unfasten 6 Torx screws.
Here is what iFixit said after the tear down of the HTC EVO 4G.
* Sequans SQ1210 RF combo chip.
* Qualcomm’s QSD8650 Snapdragon processor.
* Amtel’s AMT224 Touchscreen controller.
* Qualcomm’s RTR6500 CDMA2000 transceiver with GPS.
* Qualcomm’s PM7540 power management IC.