G.Skill’s presents new Phoenix SSD and these new SSDs have already started business with the pre orders in European market via online. The G.Skill’s SSDs have been announced some time in March and the news about the SSDs are that they are up for Pre orders.
The SSDs provide some good features which turn your mind to get one for yourself. The SSD features SandForce SF-1200 controller, a SATA 3.0 Gbps interface, an MTBF of 1.5 million hours and a read/write speed of up to 280MB/s and 270MB/s.
The SSDs come with a storage capacity ranging between 50GB to 100GB. Stay tuned while we get back with more interesting updates.
- Patriot Launches PS-100 Series SSDs
- Buffalo USB 3.0 Portable SSDs Coming Soon in Japan
- Active Media releases SaberTooth S4 SSDs
- OCZ presents Agility 2 And Vertex 2 SSD
- PQI Outs new USB 3.0 Flash Drives