Kingston has released a new DataTraveler Locker+ USB flash drive series, which is useful for people and organizations that require the most secure way to store and transfer portable data. The drive contains a 256-bit AES hardware encryption and it has the password. It contain high security, if you enter the wrong password 10 times, the device will automatically re-format its content. The cost of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB models at $36, $50, $100 and $200, respectively.
- PQI Limited Edition Santa Claus U825 USB Flash Drive
- Stig USB Flash Drive transfers data at top speed at $25
- IronKey’s USB D200 Flash Drive with the Highest Level of Data Security
- The Wink may be tiniest but can store loads of your data
- Twilight USB drive jumps on the market