Patriot Memory comes with new line of SSDs, the PS-100.
Features of PS-100
1)Available in capacities ranging from 32GB to 256GB.
3) SATA 3.0 Gbps interface.
4)64MB of cache memory.
5) MTBF of 2.5 million hours and provide read and write speeds of up to 210MB/s and 150MB/s, respectively.
6)These drives also boast power consumption of 5.3W when operating, and 0.5W when in standby mode.
- Active Media releases SaberTooth S4 SSDs
- Super Talent Compact Flash 4.1 Media Cards
- Fly High with Falcon II SSDs PT 1400
- A-Data Announces CF 533X Series CompactFlash Cards
- Sony introduced 32GB Memory Stick