Pentax K-x launches least expensive DSLR to shoot video and records 720p at 24 frames per second. Compared to the K2000, much improved 12-megapixel CMOS sensor that takes in more light and has a dramatically larger ISO range that normally sits between 200 and 6,400 but can extend to 100 and 12,800 with an override. K-x, burst shooting has accelerated from 3.5 frames per second to 4.7. Software now gives access to a high dynamic range mode that composites three photos together to expose the added detail, a 16-person face detection system, and 16 in-camera special effects that can be combined in the same shot.
- TI Launches New Multi-Channel Video Decoders
- LG Launches Chocolate BL40
- LG BL40 Chocolate Touch Mobile phone video
- Microsoft Launches free anti-virus software
- HP Mini 110 XP edition series Laptop