Latest stethoscope comes with noise cancellation and sound augmentation which can only help a doctor more accurately hear heart and lung sounds.The stethoscope supports Bluetooth and is capable of recording body sounds using specialized software such as Zargis Stethassist so that the media files can be played back at a later time to identify cardiac arrhythmia or other health conditions that may exist.Cost at $379.
- First Bluetooth Headset with Dual-Mic
- Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Headset available
- Jabra HALO:Bluetooth Headphone
- Sony Reader Daily Edition Announced
- Withings Wi-Fi Body Scale